Legal Staffing Services
Inspired Review’s ability to deliver fast, accurate and low cost Document Review is attributable to our experience in assembling document review team quickly and efficiently anywhere in the U.S. and other Global Locations. Teams are built to specification, comprising any number of reviewers, or combination of skill sets. A metrics driven approach to recruitment and selection allows us to select individual team members on the basis of their document review skills and matching a predetermined set of project criteria including but not limited to, subject matter knowledge, special language fluency, precise industry experience and/or familiarity with the client’s review platform.
Inspired Review has an extensive database comprised of thousands of talented and battle-tested individuals who are available in every geographic location. Our recruiters employ rigorous screening and evaluation process to ensure that each hire is proven and tested before deployment.
Legal Staffing Services Include:
- •Document Review Staffing – Our Proprietary Skills and Metrics Based Screening provides data that gives unprecedented insight into an individual’s abilities and is used extensively to determine their fit for a project.
- •Contract Attorneys (Substantive) – Industry and/or practice aligned contract and temp-to-perm attorneys to augment your employee base, or for other project related assignments
- •Paralegals – Contract and direct-hire legal assistants and paralegals for all areas of law
- •Litigation Support – Individuals on the Operations, Consulting and Sales side of the litigation support, computer forensics, legal technology and eDiscovery Industries.
- •Legal Support – Direct-Hire and contract legal support staff including: contract managers, legal secretaries, word processers, proof readers and legal administrators.
- •Direct-Hire Attorneys - Industry and/or practice aligned attorneys for law firms and corporate legal departments.